This is the volcano I climbed in Feb.
Some chickens here look like this, diseased. Just another reason I hate chickens
One of the little boys of the School Director
On my weekend in Usulutan. They loved taking pictures, they all wanted a turn usuing the camera.
Killing chickens, my host mom does it every week and sell the meat
He had a hard time killing this one, his mom had to come over and help
Pucking the feathers and cleaning of the chickens
Alexandra,
ReplyDeleteOOOh! I can see why chickens are distasteful to you now after looking at that diseased chicken! MMMmm, but you can't give chicken up because it is such a healthy protein. Kate is going vegetarian for the summer. We love looking at your pictures. It it really helps us see a window into your world.
We just got back from Emily's graduation so we will send you a couple pictures of her celebration. It was so different having graduation in front of the Kibbie Dome....very beautiful and sunny!
Love,
Mom